"En art comme en amour l’instinct suffit"
Belgian based performance artist.
Exploring boundaries within a multidisciplinary performance practice.
Experienced professional dancer with a broad range of choreographic, organizational, styling and
(creative) directing skills.
Performance at School of Arts / KASK
Choreographer / Creative Director:
- Compact Disk Dummies
- Crimi Clowns
- De Bende van Jan De Lichte, & many more
- Maison Mademoiselle (dance agency led by Naomi that provided custom-made performances/see
Commercial dancer between 2007-2019
- worked closely with choreographers and directors
- launched & started her own business: a dance agency between 2011-2019, that provided custommade dance performances commissioned by high end (corporate) events (national & international) being continuously confronted with the challenge of striking the right balance between the commercial needs of her customers and maintaining a preferred and personal artistic style
- Locus Solus, Erich Weiss – KIOSK Ghent
- Figures for dashing, Astrid Seme – Boeks Ghent
Teaching kids, young adults, and adults since 2008. As a dance teacher, not only providing techniques
but providing dancers with a commercial training learning to perform on stage and be confident within
their own bodies.
- Ballet (pré primary – primary – level 1, 2 and 3)
- Jazz (primary – beginners)
- Dance expression (all ages – beginners)
- Heels / female energy class (young adults and adults – beginners – intermediate – advanced)
- Fashion Illustrator: Commissioned work for Zalando, Kipling Belgium, CHANEL, Neuville & more
- Styling & Make-up: Worked closely with photographers, editors and directors for fashion, film & editorial shoots (2011-2014)
- Beehives (band): Lyrics & vocals (with Sam Gysel, Eva Tshiela Gysel, Mirko Banovic)
- Fashion & Photography (high school/Rodelijvekens/SKI Ghent)
- Make-up artistry (basics, fashion & theatre) & Styling
- Private Classical Ballet & Jazz Ballet training (12 year) as well as classes and workshops (between
- Dance workshops & classes (national & international/Debbie Reynolds LA